As the year draws to a close, I’d like to express my gratitude for all that’s happened this year. I’ve had a great year! I’ve had wonderful clients, lots of support from friends and family, and fabulous opportunities. Thank you to all of you out there who have supported me, encouraged me, and provided me with connections that helped me to make Organizing by Cheryl what it is today! I’m eternally grateful!
Here’s a look back at some of the great things that happened:
- Lots of clients! Many days this year I had two clients a day! I love what I do, and I am especially happy when I am helping lots of people!
- My minimalist apartment was featured in a Nourishing Minimalism blog post!
- Organizing by Cheryl was featured in Boston Voyager magazine.
- North Shore 104.9 did a radio interview with me.
- The Peabody Area Chamber of Commerce members voted Organizing by Cheryl as Best New Member 2018.
- I took part in a fashion show hosted by the Lynn Area Chamber of Commerce. This was fun and got me out of my comfort zone!
- I continued to be an active member of the Lynn, Peabody, and Beverly Chambers of Commerce along with ongoing participation in the North Shore Business Builders and the North Shore Business Forum. So many great local business groups here in Massachusetts!
- I became a professional member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO).
- I was invited to be on a panel for the Peabody Area Chamber of Commerce’s Young Entrepreneurs Academy; this will happen in February of 2019.
- I continued to present at local coffee shops, libraries, chamber events, and other venues to share my knowledge about decluttering and organizing.
- Lastly, I met some amazing people who have really helped me to perfect my craft and connect with other businesses!