Why hire a professional organizer?
- To learn strategies for keeping spaces clutter-free and organized
- To save you time and money in the long run
- To work with someone who has experience in using space effectively
What does a visit cost?
- It depends on the size of the project
- Call Cheryl for details
- Prices vary for smaller jobs (e.g., closets, small home offices, small bedrooms, kitchen cabinets) to larger jobs (e.g., a whole house/condo/apartment, an office, a garage, an attic, a storage unit)
Do I need a Professional Organizer?
- A professional organizer has systems and strategies to tackle organizing projects that will save you time
- Cheryl will offer strategies for keeping your space clutter-free and organized
Who should be at the visit with the professional organizer?
- Contact Cheryl with questions about who should be at home during the visit
- To use the time most efficiently, the space should be free from any distractions (e.g., pets, kids, TV, etc.)